Changing baby’s nappy in complete safety
The changing unit on the drawer
Baby needs to be changed several times every day on a nappy changing unit and in complete safety… Our chests of drawers have been specially designed to hold a nappy changing unit which guarantees your child enough safety space to meet the requirements of the EN 12221 1 & 2 standard.
It exists the small and the large changing unit.
The changing unit included with the convertible bed
All our convertible bed included a changing unit, and some of them include also a changing mat. (Rio, Colors, Fun, Amélia, Zen Rivage, Zen Blanc, Zen Erable, Sydney).
The small details which made the difference
- We are also thinking about your back with a well-designed chest of drawers top: 88/92 cm in height!
- Our nappy changing units are designed to hold nappy changing mattresses from the Baby Déco range.
- The sides of the nappy changing unit must adhere to a minimum safety height: our models guarantee 6.5 cm / 7.5 cm depending on the collection you choose.
- To guarantee maximum stability when your baby is on its nappy changing unit, our chests of drawers are designed and tested to avoid any risk of overturning.
- Whatever system you use, never leave your baby unwatched on its nappy changing unit, never walk away, not even for just a few seconds…
- Maximum safety when your baby is on its nappy changing unit: rounded corners, no sharp edges and a standardized ant pinching spacing between the top of your chest of drawers and the front and rear flaps of your nappy changing unit.